In India, being jobs are a dream of thousands of young people. They strive hard to fulfill their dreams too. To start their preparation for getting a banking job, the first thing they need is IBPS syllabus. Official website of Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection does not give specific detail related to the syllabus but here you can find the detailed one.
Contents All About->
IBPS Syllabus for 2018
Exam Syllabus is the first requirement to make road-map for success. This copy of the syllabus for Bank exams is prepared with important topics after detailed scrutiny of last year’s papers. After clearing basic concepts of all topics of the syllabus, aspirants of Bank exams must start solving IBPS PO/Clerk question papers of previous papers for practice and bridging gaps in preparation.
IBPS Syllabus for Clerk
Click on give the link to get syllabus of IBPS -> Clerk Exam
IBPS PO Syllabus Topic Wise
Syllabus of any Bank PO exam is divided into these sections.
IBPS PO Subjects
IBPS PO Syllabus 2018 for Reasoning
Bank PO Syllabus-2018-2019 for Reasoning
Statement and conclusions
Statement and assumptions
Statement and arguments
Passage and conclusions
Number, Ranking and time sequence
Direction Sense Test
Decision making test
Input/output, Assertion and reasoning
Odd figure out
Miscellaneous Test etc.
Syllabus of IBPS PO 2018-2019 for the English Language
Bank PO Syllabus 2018-2019 for the English Language
Phrases and idioms
Active/ Passive voice
Direct and Indirect speech
Topic rearrangement of passage
IBPS PO Syllabus 2018-2019 for Computer Knowledge
- History of computers
- Basics of Hardware and software
- Internet terms and services
- Networking and communication
- Windows operating system basics
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office (MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
- Database basics
- Basics of Hacking, Security Tools and Viruses.
IBPS PO General Knowledge Syllabus for 2018-2019
- Current affairs related to national and international issues of last 6 months.
- History of Indian banking system.
- Overview of Indian Financial System
- Introduction to National financial institutions like RBI, SEBI, IRDA, FSDC etc and of International organizations like IMF, World Bank, ADB, UN etc.
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- Recent credit and monetary policies
- Banking Terms
- Important Government Schemes on capital & money market.
IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus 2018-2019
- Ratio and proportion
- Speed, Distance and time
- Time and work
- Mixture and allegation
- Stocks and shares
- Volume and Surface Area
- Height and Distances
- Permutation and combinations
- Simple and compound interest
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Elements of Algebra
- Data Interpretation
(i) Pie charts
(ii) Line charts
(iii) Bar & Graphs
Now, you can have a free download of Bank exam Syllabus 2018 pdf for PO exam-Click Here
For any further query, visit home page or leave your comment in the comment box below and stay tuned on social media. Like and follow our Facebook page for updates.
Wishing You Success in Your Genuine Efforts with the help of latest IBPS Syllabus