IBPS notification is out for the appointments on following post. Here we are giving link to apply; just for your convenience as last date to apply is 17 July. Scroll Down to find details and link. You will also find PDF for complete information related to application procedure and precautions to be taken.
IBPS Notification For Appointment on Following Post
Law Officer /
Analyst Programmer(Linux) /
Analyst Programmer(Windows) /
IT Administrator / Research Associate
Important Dates Related to IBPS Notification for Appointment
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||03/07/2017|
|Closure of registration of application||17/07/2017|
|Closure for editing application details||17/07/2017|
|Last date for printing your application||01/08/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||03/07/2017 to 17/07/2017|
Important Points related to IBPS Notification :
- Application is open from 3/7/2017 to 17/07/2017.
- Only Online Mode of Application is accepted by IBPS.
- Only one application per candidate will be considered
- Jobs are skill specific, so latest complete application will be considered in case anyone applies against more than one post.
- Application Fee is Rs 500/-
- Visit official website www.ibps.infor applying against these vacancies.
- Candidates are advised to fill form very carefully as no alteration is permitted after final submission.
- After submission of application; one provisional registration number and password will be generated. Candidates are advised to keep it safely.
- Fee will be paid online and after successful payment of fee one e-receipt will be generated. Take print of this e-receipt.
- Please make sure that your application is complete with photograph and signature as per requirement. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- Download PDF for how to apply
Link to Apply Online: IBPS Link To Apply For Above Vacancy
You can also get answers of all questions like eligibility and pattern etc related to IBPS SO by clicking the link. This website will also help you to find suitable books and syllabus for your preparation.