In India, being jobs are dream of thousands of young people. They strives hard to fulfill their dreams too. To start their preparation for getting an banking job, first thing they need is IBPS syllabus. Official website of Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection does not give specific detail related to the syllabus but here you can find IBPS syllabus.
Click here to get IBPS Clerk Syllabus
IBPS Syllabus for PO 2017-2018
IBPS Syllabus is first requirement to make road-map for success. This copy of IBPS syllabus for PO is prepared with important topics after detailed scrutiny of last year’s papers. After clearing basic concepts of all topics of syllabus, aspirants of PO exam must start solving IBPS PO question papers of previous papers for practice and bridging gaps in preparation.
You can download your copy by clicking on the links.
IBPS PO Subjects
IBPS Syllabus-PO-2017-2018 for Reasoning
PO Syllabus 2017-2018 for Reasoning
Statement and conclusions
Statement and assumptions
Statement and arguments
Passage and conclusions
Number, Ranking and time sequence
Direction sense Test
Decision making test
Input/output, Assertion and reasoning
Odd figure out
Miscellaneous Test etc.
IBPS Syllabus-PO-2017-2018 for English Language
PO Syllabus-2017-2018 for English Language
Phrases and idioms
Active/ Passive voice
Direct and Indirect speech
Topic rearrangement of passage
IBPS Syllabus-PO-2017-2018 for Computer Knowledge
- History of computers
- Basics of Hardware and software
- Internet terms and services
- Networking and communication
- Windows operating system basics
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office (MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
- Database basics
- Basics of Hacking, Security Tools and Viruses.
IBPS Syllabus-PO-2017-2018 for General Knowledge
- Current affairs related to national and international issues of last 6 months.
- History of Indian banking system.
- Overview of Indian Financial System
- Introduction to National financial institutions like RBI, SEBI, IRDA, FSDC etc and of International organizations like IMF, World Bank, ADB, UN etc.
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- Recent credit and monetary policies
- Banking Terms
- Important Government Schemes on capital & money market.
IBPS Syllabus-PO-2017-2018 for Quantitative Aptitude
- Ratio and proportion
- Speed, Distance and time
- Time and work
- Mixture and allegation
- Stocks and shares
- Volume and surface Area
- Height and Distances
- Permutation and combinations
- Simple and compound interest
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Elements of Algebra
- Data Interpretation
(i) Pie charts
(ii) Line charts
(iii) Bar & Graphs
Now, you have your copy of IBPS Syllabus for PO exam including all relevant details which you will require to study for IBPS PO Exam 2017. For any further query,visit home page or leave your comment in the comment box below and stay tuned on social media . Like and follow our Facebook page for updates.
“ Wishing You Success in Your Genuine Efforts”